Monday, April 26, 2010

TLC Update-April

Well time is just flying by here. I am getting into the groove with my new work schedule (10pm-6am) and really starting to enjoy my new job. Ty is still working as a manager at a hardware store and loving it. Caleb's school year is coming to an end and he is growing like a weed. The kid will be taller then me in no time! He is still in baseball and working on his batting. They are currently 2-1 and have another game Tuesday night. I can't wait to go and record it on my new camcorder. We are slowly working on the wedding and haven't really made anymore big decisions on anything. I still have not really looked for a dress or have any idea what we will wear. I think it is going to turn out to be a mad dash in the end... O well thats how things seem to work out here. One thing I wish is that I had more girly family here to help me find a dress. I am lost when it comes to gown shopping and there are not many choices in the booming town of Prescott. Well I hope everyone is doing well and life is moving along without any major hicups. O yes, I am not sure who all would like to come to the wedding but if you could let me know soon that may help to get us motivated to plan. You are all welcome to come and I hope to see you soon! Well I need to try and sleep alittle more before I go in tonight.
Love YA!!!
TLC

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lara! It's just me again, your soon to be little sister. As far as your wedding dress, I'm sure whatever you pick will be beautiful. I guess just keep in mind if you need to dress warmer or cooler depending upon if your ceremony is inside or outside. As the bride with lots on your mind, the last thing you want is to be uncomfy in your clothes. There are three in my family, Jeremey, Rowan and I, and all of us are hoping to make it. Best of luck. Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lara, Great to get your news, keep the new blog a rollin! Wish we were closer to watch Caleb at the ball games. Hang in there Ty, love you. We are happy to hear you are doing well at your new job Lara but what a bummer on the time! What size of dress do you need? I'll ask Stacy about hers, maybe she could loan it. Get back to you soon. Dad and I plan on coming. I think Josh and family coming too, and Sarah, and I bet Jennifer. Dad and I will be in Idaho Falls after May 4th, for a month or so on hemo dialysis training so we can do it back home in Salmon. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be coming of course. How is the baseball going now?

    ReplyDelete