Monday, April 12, 2010

Welcome

HELLO FAMILY,

I am going to start a new Blog for the three of us (Tyler, Caleb, and myself) so that we may keep in touch a little easier. I have not really been into communicating on the computer, but seeing as we all live so far apart I thought that this would be a good way to keep in touch. Also a good way to get to know my new family. As you may or may not know Tyler and I are getting married on October 10th, 2010! Yes 10-10-2010! Its funny, cheesy, and completely US! I cant wait to become Mrs. Hawkins and officially part of the family. I am excited and nervous and totally scattered when it comes to planning the wedding. Any advice?!

Along with wedding planning I recently became certified as a caregiver and will be working with Wade at a local assisted living community. Tyler is working as a manager at ACE Hardware and seems to really be enjoying it. He has been there almost a year now. Caleb is doing great. He is doing very well in school and just started baseball a few weeks ago. He is playing on the Astros and just won their first game. We are very proud!!!

I can't begin to tell you all that has happened in the past year, so hopefully by starting this blog we can stay in touch a little better.

LOVE YA and Talk to you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Yeh, Lara, Ty and Caleb! We might hear a bit more from you with Lara at the computer. We are pleased to hear everyone is doing well. We are looking forward to having a new daughter in the family and happy you were able to get your certification Lara. Caleb is playing my favorite---baseball. Wish we could be there to see his games. Looking forward to Oct. and being there for the wedding on Watson Lake. Love, mom and dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lara,

    I'm looking forward to meeting you and seeing you guys in October. Thanks for taking good care of my older bro and Caleb too. : )

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lara, I am the youngest hawkins and can't wait to add you to the family. Jeremey and I were also married in October and it is a beautiful month to do so! So many great colors!

    ReplyDelete